Hadhrat Mufti Abdul Kader Hoosen Saheb
(Student and Khalifah of Hadhrat Mufti Radhaul Haq Sahib. Mufti A.K.Hoosen was the former Mufti and Ustaadh at Darul Uloom Newcastle, and a Senior Aalim of South Africa.)
The following is Mufti A.K.Hoosen’s bayaan at Darul Uloom Zakariyya on
21 Dhul-Hijjah 1442 / 01 August 2021 - Sunday
- The only Religion accepted BY ALLAAH TA'ALA is Islam!
- Today there's a push to 'unite' all the Religions by the name 'Abrahamic religion'. (This attempt is pure kufr –The Majlis)
- Hadhrat Ibrahim (Alayhis salaam) was a Muslim, not a Jew or Christian!
- There are 5 branches of Deen: Aqeedah, Ibaadaat, Muaamalaat, Muaasharaat, Akhlaaq. These are like walls in a house.
- The only difference among the Ambiyaa (Alayhimus Salaam) pertains to details, not to the fundamentals. They all were unanimous on the Tauheed of ALLAAH TA'ALA.
- We have to follow the Sunnah and teachings of Nabi (Sallallahu alayhi wasallam) and his Shari’ah is to last until the end of time!
- We've compromised on the Deen!
- There are no 'amendments' in the Shari’ah of Allah Ta‘ala.
- The Qur'aan was revealed to Nabi (Sallallahu alayhi wasallam) and he was ordered to explain it in depth to the masses, so they may ponder (and practically implement the teachings).
- The Ulama are the heirs of the Ambiyaa (Alayhimus salaam), and their duty is the same.
- Some Ulama and students of Deen, for monetary or political reasons, have sold off the Deen. (They are of the vilest specimens of humanity according to Rasulullah (Sallallahu alayhi wasallam) – The Majlis)
Instead of Believing in the Unseen (Aakhirah etc.), they believe in their pockets, and act for worldly gain.
What a terrible transaction they've carried out!
- It's no secret, last year Ramadhaan, some molvis went to court to support the closure of Masajid.
- A beautiful grammatical observation with regard to an Ayah in Surah Jinn
Ayah no. 18: And the Masajid are for Allah (Alone), so invoke not anyone along with Allah. This means the Masajid should always remain opened.
It's unprecedented that Ulama have supported closure of Masajid in court!
What was the benefit? Politics or monetary benefits?
- There's a fear for one's Imaan in this scenario. (In fact they have negated their Imaan – The Majlis)
- Now again, there's a case with regard to our Nikaahs, Talaaqs etc. in court. On one side is the Muslim women's forum, and on the other hand the Non-Muslim Women's Legal Centre.
These very people (Molvis) have chosen to side with the Kuffar, yet again.
What? Do they want to change the Shari’ah? There is no conundrum here. Their only object is to abolish the Shariah – The Majlis)
- They are totally silent with regards to the evil of Shiahs! (That is because the Shiahs are lining their pockets and also they are bound to bootlick the government- The Majlis)
- Hadhrat Allamah Anwar Shah Kashmiri advised his illustrious students:
"It's well and good that you're teaching various Islamic subjects or serving Islam in different ways, but the one who has defended Khatmun Nubuwwah and the Shari’ah, it’s as if he's defended Nabi (Sallallahu alayhi wasallam) himself!"
- Ask ourselves: the way we're going down, are we protecting the Shari’ah or destroying its principles (and its teachings and its beliefs –The Majlis)?
25 Zul-Hajj 1442 – 5 August 2021