By an Insider
1. This day and age, where social media is rampant and lies are spread faster than the truth. Many senior Ulama are beginning to believe the “viral” audio/video clips from social media and the internet, which are intentionally spread to stir Fitnah. I request Hadhrat to ask the person conveying any allegation or controversial statement for its original source. The students, disciples and followers of senior Ulama who frequent social media bring unverified and unreliable information to the Ulama, then record the statements of senior Ulama and spread that on social media to further their Fasadi agenda.
2. The early Raiwind leadership followed Nizamuddin to the letter, sadly all those Raiwind Ulama and Mashaikh have passed away or aged and are significantly ill to properly lead. Haji Abdul Wahab, the Ameer of Raiwind was locked away in his room and his close disciples filtered and controlled the flow of information reaching him. Like him, many senior Raiwind Mashaikh were left to the sole discretion of their close followers. Over the years, the small Fitnah faction from Raiwind grew and attracted many followers worldwide. They were aware of the inner workings of Tabligh, first they tried to dispose of Haji Abdul Wahab, which they failed and overtime after his health deteriorated, they conspired against Maulana Sa’d. The split was inevitable because of the slow growing Fitnah in Raiwind since the time of Maulana Yusuf Kandhelvi, they propagated “Ghulu” and strictly adhered to the prescribed methodology of Tabligh. This Raiwindi clique also spoke out against Maulana Zakariya Kandhelvi and Maulana Abdul Qadir Raipuri and labeled them non-Tablighi Ulama. Maulana Yusuf Motala, khalifa of Hadhrat Shaykh Zakariya from Darul Uloom, Bury UK has elaborated on the Fitnah brewing in Raiwind for many decades. You may refer to this audio clip of Maulana Yusuf Motala’s explanation: Links can be found on internet.
Maulana Yusuf Motala was a first-hand witness and even penned the responses to some of these letters. According to him. Maulana Yusuf Kāndhelvi sahib, the second Ameer of Tablighi Jamaat was poisoned in Raiwind which eventually led to his death and later his son Maulana Haroon Kāndhelvi died through the practice of Sehr. The ‘Ghulu’, the labeling of “non-Tablighi” vs “Tablighi” Ulama and Mashaikh has been documented in the letters from Maulana Zakariya Kandhelvi compiled and published by Dr. Ismail Memon Madani of Canada. Maulana Zakariya Kāndhelvi was worried about the incremental transgressions from the Raiwind group and wrote letters to then Ameer, Maulana Yusuf Kāndhelvi. For many reasons, the senior leadership including, Maulana Yusuf Kāndhelvi, Maulana Zakariya Kandhelvi, Maulana Abdul Qadir Raipuri and Maulana Abul Hasan Ali Nadwi all agreed to keep Nizamuddin Markaz in India and not shift it to Pakistan.
- The Shura side is now divided into three groups:
- The Ulama & Mashaikh who are sincere servants of the effort of Deen, like Maulana Ibrahim Dewla sahib. They left because they were genuinely intimidated and fed lies by the Fitnah-mongers.
- Neutral people who are neither favoring Shura or Amarat.
- Fitnah-spreaders, who are on a character assassination hunt for anyone who disagrees with their version of Tabligh. Sadly there are some known names associated in this group.
- The Raiwind clique will not back off, they have been planning this for decades.
- Many Bid’ah, Ghulu and preference given to visions and dreams had taken over the Tablighi Jamaat. Many followers left for many of these reasons. Maulana Saleemullah Khan, the utmost senior Alim of Pakistan and Head of Wifaqul Madaris, supported the Amarat of Maulana Sa’d and wrote about the unfortunate preference of Kashf, Ilham and dreams at Raiwind Markaz. Here is the letter written by Maulana Saleemullah Khan and his call to action by other Ulama to save the Tablighi Jamaat from further deterioration. The only way to do that is bring it back to the Sunnah & Seerah of the Sahabah Links can be found on internet.
All of these audio clips have been verified by a group of Ulama. Maulana Mehboob Ilahi has verified and authenticated the audio clips and uploaded them on the internet.
27 Rabiuth Thaani 1443 – 2 December 2021