Jessie Duarte was born a Muslim had become a Murtaddah. She promoted many ideologies and practices of glaring kufr. A Muslim, Qari Salim Peck performed janaazah salaah for her and Reverend Abraham Bham had also participated in the service. Salim Peck says that she was a Muslim because she recited the Qur’aan recently. The questions which numerous Muslims are asking are as follows:
(1) Can we say that she was a Muslim on the basis of Peck’s claim?
(2) Was it permissible for Peck to perform janaazah salaah for her?
(3) Was it permissible to give her a Muslim burial?
(4) What is the status of Reverend Bham and other Muslims who had participated and who may still be participating in any memorial service organized for her?
(1) She was not a Muslim regardless of having been born in a Muslim home. Her ‘recent Qur’aan recital’ is a laughable stunt. Her beliefs and ideologies of kufr rendered her a confirmed murtaddah. Peck’s claim is stupid and baseless bootlicking. It is motivated by a sinister agenda.
(2) It was not only haraam for any Muslim to perform janaazah salaat for a murtaddah, it was also a blatant act of kufr which expelled the human Iblees (Peck in this case) from the fold of Islam.
(3) Reverend Bham had lost his Imaan ages ago. His participation in the funeral service of the murtaddah is therefore inconsequential in relation to the Muslim community. This shaitaan in human form had merely exercised his constitutional right acquired from the kufr constitution. Your question regarding the Bham murtadd is like asking: “What is the status of Mr. John or Mr. Gupta attending the funeral service of a murtaddah?”
For the benefit of the Muslim community, it is essential to warn of the MURTADDEEN and MUNAAFIQEEN who prowl undercover in our midst. Salaat behind these shayaateenul ins is not permissible. Thus Salaat is not valid behind the likes of Reverend Abraham Bham, Salim Peck, Solomon Rawat, Solomon Moolla, Menk and many others who are affiliated to the League of Iblees labeled in the Qur’aan Majeed as HIZBUSH SHAITAAN.
19 Zul Hijjah 1443 – 19 July 2022