Espousing the atheism of the Spanish Jew, Spinoza and of the atheist Einstein, one miserable character who parades himself as a Muslim, in an article over-saturated with kufr of the worst kind, captioned “Is God a Christian, Jew, Muslim or Hindu?”, outlining his religion of kufr and nifaaq, states the cardinal articles of his stercoraceous, humbug ideology to be:
* That Islam is not the sole and absolute repository of Truth and salvation. Such a belief is sectarianism for the lost character who has lost his Imaani bearings just as Iblees had lost his bearings when Allah Ta’ala had commanded the Sajdah for Hadhrat Aadam (Alayhis salaam).
* That Allah is not an Intelligent, Real, Divine Being with Attributes, and Who creates. On the contrary He is an abstract figment or caricature of the created mind of copro-characters such as the Spinoza and Einstein atheists. Disgorging their copro-effluvium, he excretes from his mouth:
“God was the sum total of the natural and physical laws of the universe and certainly not an individual entity or a creator.”
* That Salaat and Ibaadat are redundant. Presenting this kufr, he says: “Stop praying – go into the world – enjoy yourself – sing – have fun.” Go merrymaking and abstain from Salaat and Ibaadat.
* Do not attend the Musaajid. Expressing this kufr belief, the unfortunate, miserable character says: “Stop going to those dark, cold temples that you built yourself and saying that they are my house.”
* All men are Ma’soom (sinless). Disgustingly disgorging this copro belief, he says that the fictitious abstract entity in his copro-brain depicted as ‘god’, says: “I never told you there was anything wrong with you or that you were a sinner, or that your sexuality was a bad thing.”
* Zina is joy and a gift. Propounding this copro idea, the ruined character says: “Sex is a gift I have given you and with which you can express your love, your ecstasy, your joy.”
* Do not recite the Qur’aan Majeed. Propounding this kufr, he says:
“Stop reading alleged sacred scriptures…..You will find me in no book!”
* Do not recite Tasbeeh, Tahleel and Thikrullaah. Stating this copro-kufr, he says: “Stop praising me, what kind of egomaniac God do you think I am? I am bored being praised.”