- Surah Faatihah prevents the Wrath of Allah Ta’ala
- Surah Yaaseen prevents the thirst of the Day of Qiyaamah
- Surah Dukhaan prevents from the terrors of Qiyaamah
- Surah Waaqiah prevents from poverty
- Surah Mulk prevents from the punishment of the grave
- Surah Kauthar prevents from the disputes of adversaries
- Surah Kaafiroon prevents from kufr at the time of Maut
- Surah Ikhlaas prevents from nifaaq (hypocrisy)
- Surah Falaq prevents from the hasad (jealousy) of envious people
- Surah Naas prevents from waswaas (the shaitaan who cast evil thoughts in the mind). (Al-Kanzul Madfoon) (Allaamah Suyuti)
21 Jamaadith Thaani 1443
24 January 2022
This article is presented by a brother:
JUSA'S STANCE ON THE TALIBAN'S VICTORY - A RESPONSE
This article has been written firstly for the pleasure of Allah and thereafter as a caution to the Ummah and a plea to Jamiatul Ulama South Africa (JUSA) to reconsider their stance and attitude to our pristine Deen. This plea is borne out of a hope we hold that the hearts of the latter are not sealed, but if it is we beg Allah سبحانه وتعالى to guide us and them and to make us all beacons of guidance for this Ummah as well as defenders against misguidance, Ameen. The hope is also held that they are not fulfilling the prophecies of being the deviated scholars who will be worse than Dajjal.
If, however, their hearts are actually sealed and they are amongst the deviated scholars, then we beseech Allah سبحانه وتعالى to let their misguidance fall back on themselves, to protect this Ummah from them and to remove them with their evil and mischief.