QUESTIONS FOR THE JAAHIL, MAAJIN ‘mufti’ FAYYAZ
HE MUST ANSWER!
A well-known collector of funds who tramp around the country soliciting money, one mufti Fayyaz should answer the following questions:
1) Why was he Fayyaz Rahim in Pakistan and Fayyaz Faisal in South Africa?
2) Why was he deported from Australia?
3) Why was he compelled to ‘resign’ from Darul Uloom Newcastle?
4) What had happened in Sydney in the upper floor of the Musjid when a lady had come for a ta’weez. What act did he execute which compelled the lady to scream?
5) What did the Tabligh Jamaat brothers at the bottom of the Musjid do to him when they answered the call of the lady?
6) On what basis does he dole out ifta’ certificates to morons, especially Cape Town morons who parade themselves as ‘muftis’?
The answers to these questions are not riddles nor is there any mystery about his misdemeanours.
29 Ramadhaan 1442 – 12 May 2021